TOWN OF HOLLYWOOD PARK MUNICIPAL COURT
Vicki Barnash, Court Clerk
2 Mecca Drive
Hollywood Park, Texas 78232
Open Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
*If you are scheduled to appear virtually, please use the following information to call in during the indicated time. Please contact the court if you have any questions*
TELECONFERENCE COURT DATE: 09/13/2021 beginning at 1:00 p.m.
TIMES VARY CALL LOCAL: 210-714-4201
LONG DISTANCE: 1-800-717-4201
CONFERENCE ID: 889-8783
Please allow 3 business days from the date of your citation for the Court to receive your information. The Court cannot process any requests until your citation has been entered into the system.
The Court accepts the following payment types:
Cashier’s check*; and
* Make payable to Town of Hollywood Park. No personal checks will accepted for cases in warrant status.
**There will be a processing fee on all credit and debit transactions
You can pay your citation in the following ways:
- In person: Payments can be made at the window during normal business hours
- Online: Payments can be made online here:
- Mail: Payments can be made by mail. We do not accept any cash in the mail.
Court is typically held the first Wednesday of each month, unless otherwise noted. If your court date is cancelled for any reason, you will be sent a reset notice in the mail. Please be sure you’ve updated your mailing address with the court. It is your responsibility to notify the court if any changes are made.
- Court Dress Code:
- Hats, caps, shorts, cut offs, T-shirts, and tank tops are NOT permitted.
- No cell phones or any other electronic devices will be allowed in court. All cell phones must be turned off before entering the court room.
- Check in time is no sooner than 12:30pm
- Court is called to order promptly at 1:30pm.
- No weapons, cameras, recording devices or any other electronic equipment will be allowed in the courtroom.
Health and Safety Requirements
Face mask/face coverings will be required in addition to social distancing.
- Face masks will be provided if needed. We strongly advise you to bring your own. However, if one is needed, please let the Bailiff know during check in.
- If you are in the “vulnerable class” (over 65 and/or have any serious underlying conditions), please notify the court within 24 hours of your scheduled court date so that we can make the proper accommodations for you.
- Due to Health & Safety guidelines we can only allow limited occupancy in the courtroom. For this reason we will not be able to allow friends or family in the courtroom. Citation holders will only be allowed to check into court. The only exception is if you are the parent or guardian of a juvenile. We ask that only one parent or guardian escort the juvenile. No one else will be allowed into the building. No children will be allowed to enter the building, so you will need to make the proper childcare arrangements before coming to court.
- Everyone will be health screened and have their temperature checked before entering the building. Please be patient while checking in and remain 6 feet from the person in front of you. Markers will be placed on the floor for your convenience. Anyone with a fever of 100 or more will NOT be allowed in the building and your court will be rescheduled.
Judge: Darrell Dullnig
Prosecutor: Ryan Henry