TOWN OF HOLLYWOOD PARK MUNICIPAL COURT
Marcella Ontiveros, Court Clerk 2 Mecca Drive Hollywood Park, Texas 78232 210-494-2023 ext.224 210-494-7859 fax email@example.com Open M-F 8am-5pm
Please allow 3 business days from the date you received your citation before contacting the court.
The court receives the following payment types: cash, check, money order, cashier’s check, credit cards and debit cards. (There will be a 3% processing fee on all credit and debit transactions)
You can pay your citation in the following ways:
- Payments can be made in person at the window during normal business hours at 2 Mecca Dr. Hollywood Park, Texas 78232
- Payments can be made online on our website or you can access it at this link:
- Payments can be made by mail. We can NOT receive any cash in the mail. Please make check, money order or cashier’s check payable to Hollywood Park. (No personal check will be accepted for warrant cases)
Court will be held every first Wednesday of the month unless otherwise noted. If your court date is cancelled for any reason, you will be sent a reset notice in the mail. (please make sure your mailing address is updated on your record. It is your responsibility to notify the court if any changes are made)
- HP Court Dress Code:
- Hats, caps, short shorts, cut offs, T-shirts, and tank tops are NOT permitted.
- No cell phones or any other electronic devices will be allowed in court. All cell phones must be turned off before entering the court room.
- Check in time is no sooner than 12:30pm
- Court is called to order promptly at 1:30pm.
- No weapons, cameras, recording devices or any other electronic equipment will be allowed in the courtroom.
Covid 19 Requirements
Face mask/face coverings will be required in addition to social distancing of 6 feet.
- Face masks will be provided if needed. We strongly advise you to bring your own. However, if one is needed, please let the Bailiff know during check in.
- If you are in the “vulnerable class” meaning, if you are over 65 and/or have any serious underlying conditions, please notify the court within 24 hours of your scheduled court date so that we can make the proper accommodations for you.
- Due to Covid-19 guidelines we can only allow 50% occupancy in the courtroom. For this reason we will not be able to allow friends or family in the courtroom. Citation holders will only be allowed to check into court. The only exceptions is if you are a parent or guardian of a juvenile. We ask that one parent or guardian only will escort the juvenile. No one else will be allowed into the building. Also no children will be allowed to enter the building. Please make the proper arrangements before coming to court.
- Everyone will be health screened and have their temperature checked before entering the building. Please be patient while checking in and remain 6 feet from the person in front of you. Markers will be placed on the floor for your convenience. Anyone with a fever of 100 or more will NOT be allowed in the building and your court will be rescheduled.
Judge: Darrell Dullnig
Prosecutor: Ryan Henry