Deferred Disposition
Deferred Disposition is commonly referred to as “Probation” Not all violations are eligible for this option. Please call the court for more information and to see if you meet the eligibility requirements. You must enter a plea of guilty or no contest. The fee for Deferred Disposition is the amount of the citation plus $20.00. With this request you will enter an agreement with the court that you will not violate any laws during your deferral period. If you satisfactorily complete the deferral period, the violation will be dismissed and not affect your driving record. However, if you do not comply and commit another violation during the deferral period, you will be found guilty and the offense will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
*If you are under the age of 25, you will be required to take a driver’s safety course and deferred disposition*
You are NOT eligible for a Deferred Disposition if you have a CDL, if you passed a school bus, if you were speeding over 25mph over the posted speed limit or if the violation occurred in a construction zone with workers present.

How to Request Deferred Disposition
You can request this option in person during our regular business hours, by mail or by email. Please include the following with your request
• Your plea of no contest or guilty
• Indicate your request for deferred disposition
• Include your citation number
• Include your name, address and phone number

How to Pay for your Deferred Disposition Request
Make check or money order payable to the Town of Hollywood Park. No cash will be received by mail. When paying online, make sure you are paying the exact amount. (call the court clerk for more information at 210-494-2023 ext.224 or email
The link to pay online is:

Follow Up
The court will respond by mail or email with an agreement that will indicate the conditions of your deferral. You must sign it and return it to the court in order for it to be valid. It is your responsibility to follow up with the court.